And if it so be that ye should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!
Doctrine & Covenants 18:15

Thursday, May 21, 2009

What a Wonderful Day in Hong Kong . . .

Message sent May 14th, 2009 @ 7:31 am Hong Kong Time, which is May 13th, Wednesday 7:31 pm Montreal time

Just thought I should let you all know I am in Hong Kong now and I love it. The people are amazing and the weather is
soooooo hot out here. I got here safely and everything is awesome. My mission president, President Van Dam and his wife are so amazing and so king. I love them soooo much. I am sad they are going home in July. This is there home and they love Hong Kong. Anyway, today is P-day and it's great. I met so many missionaries last night when I arrived. It's so wonderful. I have a teaching appointment tonight with a woman. I'm sure this will be fun. I am getting used to the fattening food. I just ate some pineapple bread, and though it has no pineapple in it, it tastes great. Some lady on the MTR (subway) ignored us and started to talk on her cell phone. I guess she doesn't like missionaries. I went to sleep yesterday at 7:30 pm and woke up at 6:30 the next morning. I will never be able to sleep like this again, that's for sure. So, I got my first companion yesterday and she is awesome. She is from Melbourne, Australia. Her name is Sister Mander. She is really sweet and kind. She is always willing to help me. It's great. Anyway the city is really neat and I love it here. Hope you have a great day.
See you later.

Love you lots and lots,
Sam ji Muih (AKA Little Missionary

No comments:

Post a Comment