And if it so be that ye should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!
Doctrine & Covenants 18:15

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Leaving for Hong Kong in a few days . . .

Thanks for the e-mail. I don't have much time to write but I will try and tell you something quick. So we get on the shuttle at 5:30 pm and we get to the airport at about 6:30 pm. Then we get into the airport and we may have some time to call. If I don't have time I will try and call when we get to California. We are going to Sacramento. So when we get there I will try and caLL you from California. We will see how much time we have. I don't know. I will call somehow. Even if it is for 30 minutes. I may even be allowed to call you in Taiwan. I don't know what the time difference is from Taiwan to Montreal. Please find out for me. So if the time difference is okay I will try and call you. Someone find out Dad, Mom, whoever. Oh by the way, can you arrange it so that I can call Jonathan. Let the people at Jonathan's school know he is getting a very important phone call from his sister. If you could do that, it would be awesome. He also needs to know I will be calling him on Monday. Let him know, please.

And by the way I sprained my hand yesterday in gym. I was playing soccer baseball and the ball came flying at me and hit my hand. SO I'm in a bit of pain depending on what I do. It's ok now. It hurts when I don't move it. Anyway, I will e-mail more stuff later. Oh and I also got the thing of brownies you sent me. I did share them with lots of people. 2 other districts plus my own got brownies. Don't worry I got a piece too. A big piece I might add. I also got the package with the tape and the chocolate in it. Just an added note, in the future please don't send me chocolate. A. it makes me sick and B. it gives me cavities. I had to go to the dentist this week to check out my teeth. I thought I had cavities. I didn't, thank heavens, but my whitening toothpaste is giving me sensitive teeth. SO I need to get a good toothpaste without whitener in it. So if you could send me a good toothpaste to HK, I would really appreciate that. Thanks. I will try and send more later. No promises. Anyway, I will try and write you all later, have a great day.

Oh and by the way I need one more favor. When I call on Monday please have paper and pencil with you and your computer on. Open up to my hotmail. I need to e-mail some people, whose e-mails I do not have. Please do that for me thanks, love you LOTS!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment