And if it so be that ye should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!
Doctrine & Covenants 18:15

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So many things have happened . . .

April 22, 2009

Hey, how is it going? So many things have happened since I last e-mailed you. Yes, I got all the things in the dearelder box such as the stress ball and the Martinelli's and cinnamon bun or roll (whichever it is). I got everything including the CANDY! Everything is great. I also got the Easter card you sent me with the bunny in it and the Bee card. Everything is super pretty. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH. So next week sometime, my district and I will be getting our flight plans. We leave in 2 and a half weeks. Feels like I have been here for ages, only it has been 9 weeks. So today is P-day and we're going to the Temple later. Should be fun. Sometimes I accidently fall asleep. I don't know why I get so tired in the Temple. :(. Anyway about your dearelder you sent me, about the Lorna Vanderhaegue stuff. I actually would like you to send me Omega Veg, but sent it to Hong Kong. I can't carry everything to Hong Kong. I only have so much room you know. So if there is anything you want to send me send it to HK instead. It will take a while for it to get there anyway. I am also going to the clothing store here at the MTC and getting another skirt. My skirts and shirts and things are getting ruined. I ripped a shirt the other day trying to take it off. So I will get a new shirt sometime, probably when I get to HK. This black one we bought mom, that looks like a turtleneck with short sleeves, got ripped. Man, why does this happen to me? :'( ICK! Anyway other than that everything is good. Oh by the way, I went to the health center the other day. I have been having these weird head problems. I get this occasional pulse that runs through the left side of my head and down into my jaw. I went to the doctor and he said it was a tick. I don't know. He said it was from stress and nerves and other things like that. I don't know if I buy that answer. Hey mom, go to Ki and ask someone there. I think there is something not right with me. It's weird. Anyway everything else is great. I'm eating and am now up to 107 point something. I may weigh more than 108, which is the most I ever weighed. Anyway, remember I will only be at the MTC for another 2 and a half weeks, so if you send me a dearelder send it soon, before May 11, 2009, cause after that I can't get them in HK, they don't send them over there. Oh and by the way, HK gets regular mail over there, there is no special requirements or anything like that, at least as far as I know. Anyway have an awesome day. By the way if you could get me Jonathan's e-mail I would really like that. I'm sending him some stuff. I always try and send him a talk about something. This weeks theme for him is school. So I am sending him something to do with school.

Anyway, have an awesome day, love you lots <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ---(these are hearts)

Rachel
PS don't forget I will be calling you in the airport on May 11, 2009 after 5:30 before 9:30 pm. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment