And if it so be that ye should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!
Doctrine & Covenants 18:15

Saturday, June 20, 2009

To My Family . . .

June 18th, 2009 Thursday

Hey, alright so about me. Well... we were supposed to have a baptism, but that won't be happening. A-King decided that work was more important than her baptism. :( Anyway, not much to say there. We wake up at 7 am and go to bed at 11 pm. It's different here. It's even more different in Macau. They have everything a half hour later. Weird! Keep praying for Karena. Her parent just don't understand her and we want her to come to Church soooooo badly. Pray that her parent's hearts will be softened. The weather her is 32 degrees with 75-85% humidity. It's not too bad, it's like Mtl. Yup, I am starting to eat some interesting things. I ate some pieces of vegetable at the restaurant we went to the other day. Not too bad. Anyway not much to say here. If there is anything else you want to know let me know.

Love Rachel
PS Tell Jonathan I say i and tell him to write to me (dork!) LOL
PPS Tell Dad I say Happy Father's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment