And if it so be that ye should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!
Doctrine & Covenants 18:15

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Keep those cards & letters coming . . .

March 25th, 2009 Wednesday

So I get to my e-mail and discover that there is no mail from my family in there. So distressing. Just kidding. LOL. I got a dearelder earlier in the week from Mom and Sister Davidson. Anyway, I hope the Bishop has been reading the e-mails and letters I send every so often. Anyway, we had a devotional last night and everyone in my district (same people in my Cantonese class) got pumped up with the gospel. Way cool! I get fired up a lot. It's really nice. I love it. The devotional speaker was so good I listened more than I took notes. I was afraid I would miss something. I just enjoy every minute of the things that go on here. Also this week I watched a devotional that the MTC had recorded. It was called "The Miracle of a Mission." The general authority who spoke at this devotional figured that there was someone in the audience who felt like they wanted to leave the MTC and stop their mission. Well he spoke to the audience about that. He said don't have regrets and don't take the mission for granted and don't leave. He also said that it was the best thing someone can do for themselves. By the way, I am praying that when you and Mom get to Hong Kong you will witness a miracle. That would be great to have you see that. Anyway, keep sending dearelders. Everything else is good, love you lots.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment