And if it so be that ye should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!
Doctrine & Covenants 18:15

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Countdown . . . not quite yet!

November 26, 2009

Hey, thanks for the e-mail. I'm doing great. Things are great. The letter I got was from an elder in the MTC. His name is Elder Winger. We like to send mail to each other. I send him a letter and a picture every once in a while and he sends me like a letter and 5-7 photos of his mission. Guess what? I'm going into my 6th move soon, in about 2 1/2 weeks. This means I will have only 5 moves left. When I get down to 4 moves I will have 6 months left. Neat huh? I am doing great. My investigators are not really progressing, but I am happy anyway. The world is still good. I don't know. I am super happy. Anyway, tell Jonathan i say hi and that I love him. See you later.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment