And if it so be that ye should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!
Doctrine & Covenants 18:15

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Birthday Time . . .

October 7, 2009

So ya, for my birthday, it was awesome. I got a cheesecake. Some of the missionaries bought it for me. It wasn't too expensive. By the way I got the package and the card. Thank you soooooooo much. I loved it. Anyway, ya Jonathan doesn't really write me unless you tell him too. Tell him I am sending him a letter. He needs to keep all the pieces I give him. It's important. It's the plan of salvation model. Anyway, things are going great here. I will see conference this week. It will be great. I already heard so much about it. Anyway, not much else to say. I enjoy it here. We just had interviews with Pres. Chan and he says I am happier and improving more. I thanked him for the comment. Yesterday was a great day. We went over to a recent converts house and helped her weed her HUGH garden. Ya well...this garden didn't have flowers in it really. Instead it had aloe vera plants EVERYWHERE! I'm not kidding. Then the lady (whose house we were at) told us to cut up some of the plants and to put some of the aloe vera in our hair. We did. It was funny and messy and a little gross. I liked it anyway. It made my hair feel soooooooooo nice. When we washed out the stuff my hair felt like silk. I'm not kidding either. It was really fun. She fed us too. The food was ok. It was some soup with seaweed in it and it had shark fin in it too. It was ok. Not too bad. I wouldn't eat it again let's say. So everything was good. I love it here in Yuen Long. Anyway, can you do me a favor. Can you send me dad's new address at work. He told me he moved places. I need that new address. I am making him a hugh suprise. I also need the logo he has for his company. I need both those things immediately. I am making him an awesome surprise. I also need some pictures of some of the bikes and things he has. If you could send me those I would really appreciate it. Thanks mom. Please send me those. The surprise will be awesome, I promise. Anyway, got to go, we are going to Monkey Mountain soon. See you soon.

Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment