And if it so be that ye should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!
Doctrine & Covenants 18:15

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Improvement on the horizon . . .

December 18th, 2009

Guiness Book of World Records hugh? Well... maybe I do hold that record. Who knows (lol). I have only 45 minutes to talk on Christmas Day. They don't want us to use more time than that. So if you have any questions you want to ask me, write them down so you don't forget what you wanted to ask. Hey, hopefully Auntie Diane will be there too at our house. So you went to the Motorcycle show without me. :( Just kidding, sounds like you had a ton of fun. I may go next year, if I can. We could make it a family thing you know. Might be fun. It's just a suggestion, don't take my comment for much. By the way, let me tell you about work. Work + joy = miracles. Here in Macau whether or not you want to see miracles, you see them. Some miracles stand out more than others, some are harder to look for. In the end, if you look and expect them, you will find them. I guarantee. Anyway, I am having a great time in Macau. It's the best. I love it so much. President Chan says he is seeing an improvement with me and my Cantonese. I think that is WONDERFUL. He was really happy the other day when I went for an interview. He said he was happy b/c I was happy. I think that is good. I can't be happier right now. It really is missionary work and living the Gospel that makes us happy. Anyway, got to go, see you later, love you,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment