And if it so be that ye should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!
Doctrine & Covenants 18:15

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stop reading. . .

November 19, 2009

Dear Mom, Dad and Jonathan,

Stop reading this Mom if you are by yourself. You need to read this to the whole family. So how are things going on at home? I got the e-mail you all sent. Except you, Jonathan, you didn't send me anything. Kinda sad. :( Sad day. Anyway, other then that, how are things going? What is life like over there on the other side of the world? Hong Kong is great. I got a letter recently from the people in my college ward. It was a nice card for Halloween. An elder I knew at the MTC sent me a card for my birthday. It was really funny. I enjoyed that. The family I told you about (whose wife is in mainland China) has not come back yet. She will be back soon, I hope. The weather here is getting colder. It dropped to 10 degrees C. No one here believes in heat. Yup, no heat anywhere. I'm glad it doesn't snow. It would just bother me if it did. Our investigators are not really progressing over here. However, Angel is making a small effort. She is a smoker who lives by herself. She call us everyday to see if we are free to teach her. She likes to hold the missionaries in her hand. She likes to control when we see her and when we don't. Actually we are teaching her that she can't just do what she wants with us. We are busy too. Anyway, pray for Angel that she will make the change she needs, to come to church and to continue to change. I want her to progress so much. We shall see what happens. Other then that, life is good. My health is ok. My intestines are going crazy because of all the fiber I am eating for breakfast. Ya I make a point to eat breakfast every day. It's really helping me. Anyway, ya that's about it. Nothing else to really say. The mission is good, and President Chan is happy with me. I don't know LOL! My companion is great. She is so nice. I really like her. Anyway, got to go, see you in 9 months.

Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment