And if it so be that ye should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!
Doctrine & Covenants 18:15

Thursday, January 7, 2010

On this side of the world. . .

November 12, 2009

Well... here is what goes on, on this side of the world. I got the package with the Christmas stuff in it. I saw the box and I wanted to open it. My companion said she would send an incriminating photo of me home if I tried to open it, so I won't open it yet. Don't worry. So you joined a gym huh? That's good. I hope you are getting plenty of exercise and rest. It's always good. I thought you joined the Jewish gym once before. Right? Sounds very familiar. It's near Al's house or where he used to live. Kinda in a similar area to where the Bills live. I think I know the gym you are talking about. Anyway, drink more water. Make it a goal and do it. I drink water all the time. You have to over here. It's SOOOOOO HOT! It's still hot here. You know if I were you I would pray about the vaccine. If you feel it is not right then don't get it. It's up to you. Do whatever the Spirit tells you to do. That's what I would do. Ya while I am here I wash my hands all the time. I use hand sanitizer too, all the time. It helps. I try to be safe with my hands. I try not to touch so many bad things. I try not to touch my face after I have touched something gross. It's ok. I'm being careful about germs here. Don't worry. I also got all the vitamins in the package you sent me. Thanks for the vitamins. I really appreciate it. Oh by the way, about the person who needs a Christmas present, Sister Chan said to send something in there that could be good for an Elder as well as something for a sister. So 2 things. One male and one female. How about that, ok? Anyway, not much to say. I am enjoying life and it is good. My new companion is very good too. I like her. Anyway, see you later.

Love
Rachel
xxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment